Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 6

So here it is the first day of week six and guess what, we worked our butts off again.  I had a little boy cheer leader with me today.  Landyn was up at 5:00 this morning and did not sleep well last night so I brought him with me to boot-camp today.  He was really good all by himself in Ben's office.  The dogs really liked him too, but in all honesty Ben's dogs LOVE everyone.  So today I felt as if I couldn't stay focused, that probably had something to do with my 19 month old sitting there with his arms up saying "mommy", but I did make him wait until I was finished before I gave in.  I do enjoy bringing my kids, but think that Landyn is just too little to sit there that long.  Anyways, tonight when I got home I was happy to see that my husband made a meal that I could really enjoy.  He made baked chicken with broccoli and french fries.  LOL I can't complain since I just did not eat any of the french fries, and that chicken was really yummy.  Like Mia has gotten use to hearing me say, "oh, mommy can't eat that, she is on a diet" she knew that I would not be eating the french fries.  She is too smart that kid, last night we went to have supper with my father-in-law since his wife is away.  We ordered pizza from Hoagies and then I went to the drive thru at Wendy's to get me a salad, and of course I have my own bottle of dressing in the car so that it is always on hand.  I did not eat any of that pizza, and in all honesty I was so proud of myself for following through and going to Wendy's for a salad since we got the pizza first.  We all enjoyed our meals and I received some very nice words of encouragement from my father-in-law and brother-in-law.  It is always nice to hear that people notice the changes that have already been made. 
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment