Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday, already???

So this morning I finally made my way into boot-camp, homework in hand.  Didn't want anyone to think I hadn't been working out at home so I brought my papers that Joel filled out to back me up.  Today, however was rough.  I really did almost die today, lifting heavy kettle-bells, and then squatting with one, and then seriously jump pull ups.  I think about what people would say and do if I were to fall flat on my face doing the jump pull ups, because I really feel like my hands are just going to fall off the bar.  I was also thinking, what if I dropped this 25 pound dumbbell on my freshly painted toe nails, well the obvious answer to that would be my damn toe nails would be black and blue and not a nice shade of purple.  Well, yeah there would be purple in there too. LOL Anyways, Since it is Friday it is the day that I have got to be out the door by 7:15 because I can not change my schedule, I ended up missing out on the burpees today "God" was just saving me at that point. 
Lynn kicked ass, she did mention that she has been really sore this week mostly in her arms.  We are both going to bring our kids to tomorrows workout.  My Mia is so excited to see mommy and Auntie Lynn work out, she really thinks it is great.  She really likes to see me in pain. lol
Well, since that was pretty much it for the day, I will catch you up to speed again tomorrow.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment