Monday, February 21, 2011

Bring a Friend Week

So this was the beginning of "bring a friend" week and I actually got someone to come.  Thank you so much Karlene for attending and showing Lynn and I your support.  As I have said before I do hope that we are speaking tomorrow. 
Today was rough for me, since I have been so sore from last Wednesday I have had to push myself even harder these last few days to keep it up.  I know that it is hard, but I can see the difference in myself and that helps me to push harder.  Also, today it is just so funny that on days like today when I feel like I could give in to the sore muscles and the pain I hear a song that reminds me of my dad.  "Eye of the Tiger" - it reminds me of our truck rides to Tae Kwon Do when I was a kid, and that was a place that we gave it our all, all of the time.  No slacking, no breaks just kicking ass - so with a little push from that song I made it through another workout. 
Lynn kicked ass again today, she always does pushing through the pain.  She always has encouraging words for me throughout the workout and I always try to give her a shout out here and there to support her as well, although she may not hear me because I am usually just about dead on the floor. 
Karlene, being the ONLY person in my family to show us some support!!!! I commend you for coming and giving it your all.  You kicked butt and I really hope that you are not too sore today and the next few days that follow.  Love you for efforts in supporting us girls, and I appreciate the fact that you came and survived. 
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment