Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Cardio

So today was the first day of the New Cardio, I can honestly say I really thought that I was going to die today. lol But instead of bringing a friend I brought Mia and Mariah, who cheered me on along the way.  During the 30 second rest time, I think I was the only one that hit the floor each time and laid there for as long as I could.  I pushed through the pain today, I didn't beat my number each time but man I almost died trying.  Mia played well with Zach today, which is really good considering she is a drama queen, lol and I had Mariah there to keep things under control - thanks for that Mariah.  Mia was very upset when we left, she wanted to stay, then she wanted to go home.  I did too, but unfortunately I have this thing called a "job" which I had to go to today.  After watching today's video I realized that Lynn skipped out on Burpees - she was blowing her nose.  LOL So I had to do them by myself that round. 
So I can say that is just about it, not much to add for today.  I am not as sore as last week so I am glad about that. 
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot, you go girl!!! So proud of you ladies :). Love you

    ReplyDelete