Saturday, February 19, 2011

End of Four

Wow, the end of week four and god damn am I sore. LOL I really do think that I am just so funny with my little rhymes and stuff, but in all honesty I can barely move.  I fear that tomorrow morning I will not get out of bed, but you know with two kids you are not going to be able to stay there all day. 
Lynn kicked butt this morning, her boys were there to cheer her on and well so was I.  Amy taught today's class and she also came over to push us at different times.  It was so funny to see how many people we could fit in that room, we had so many today.  But that is awesome, so many people were there to cheer us all on when we needed it.  Today was also the first time Lynn and I were able to work out with Abbie and Rita, I told Abbie at the end that it was great to work out with them, but that I did not see them the whole time. lol Maybe next time I will yell to them from across the room. 
Basically all I can say is that I am really sore, the Ben Gay is not working nor are the ibprophen that I have taken.  Looks like I will have to relax the rest of the day because I can not even pick up my son, which makes no sense since just the other day I was squatting with 70 pounds, he weighs 26 pounds. Oh well, my husband is here to help me and I will not turn the help away at this point.
Talk later.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment