Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Missing Out

So I missed out on the workout this morning, but received a phone call from Lynn to let me know what should be written in the blog.  She wants to give a big thanks to Ben and Mary for pushing her this morning.  She admitted to me that she was tired and needed the push.  I need to say that I am sorry to Lynn for not being their for her this morning, although in Lynn's words I am sure it was quiet there without me. LOL She also told me that Bill received Boot-camper of the day, which is awesome.  Lynn referred to him as a "MACHINE" today, way to go Bill, that is awesome.  I watched the video that was posted and can see that everyone gave it their all and I am missing being there to see you all in action.  I will be there Friday even if I think it will kill me, I will be there. 
Now I need to get some rest and call work to tell them that I will not be in.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment