Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 3

So to start the week out right, Ben kicked our ass.  I am beginning to think that I really should be doing burpees at home so that maybe one day I will enjoy them.  But then I come back to reality and say "what the hell was I thinking, burpees at home?" I must have died and gone to hell.  I know that I may say this often but I really could have died today.  Now I have to rely on my husband to push me like Ben, Mary, Lynn and my fellow MOOsers and boot-campers.  I will not be attending tomorrows class, or Thursdays because I have to travel to Woodstock for work.  Joel has said that he will assist me, but I do fear that he may not yell and really PUSH me.  Since he has been to boot-camp, which I have heard about quite often, then one would think that he could do it and do it well. 
Lynn worked her ass off today, she didn't give up nor did she stop.  She received boot-camper of the day, which I look at as a huge reward.  It shows that she pushed through the pain and never gave up.  We did a half-assed high five more than half way through, when she told me that she beat her highest score.  Now, don't ask me if it were burpees or not because I really can not remember.  She kicked ass, and for that she deserved the dog-tag. 
This week Lynn and I have to keep track of our food and write it all down, of course a week that I am traveling for work and all I can say is that they make the best pastries ever down in Woodstock, but I will bring my yogurt and strawberries to overcome that.  Not to mention that they ALWAYS serve cookies, and brownies after lunch.  But I will have my yogurt and strawberries, why?? Because that is what I will want and because I am one hundred percent committed to loosing weight and being healthy.  But trust me I will share with you all how hard this damn temptation is tomorrow.
I know that Lynn is doing really well with eating right and making the best choices, I fear that I always eat the same things because you know it is safe.
Anyways, that's all for now.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment