Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HOLY SHIT

Okay so really I didn't have time to blog yesterday but god damn today I am making the time.  So the workout started out like the norm, and quickly turned into a wonderful ass kicking.  I pushed myself so hard today and I can honestly say I am feeling it tonight. Holy shit. I didn't even realize until I read the MOOsers blog post that I was using 70 pounds for the box squats. 70 pounds, what am I crazy?? Thank god Ben was their to help me out with my crazy decision.  And when he wasn't there to help me out Lynn did not hesitate to assist me, push me, yell at me to keep going.  I will not lie, I often try to catch Lynn in my vision so that I can yell at her about something, today it was when she was working on the side planks - which I really don't think she cares for but anyways I said "you do that so gracefully you dancer".  Lynn was a dancer in high school and everything we do at Boot-camp she has such grace I swear.  When I see her doing parts of the warm up she looks like a dancer.  I laugh, but it is because she makes things look so easy, even though it is really kicking our ass. 
Anyways - my ambitious weights have really messed with me today.  I assume the weights because it makes sense.  I went to take my coat off at lunch and man oh man I can not even move right now.  I have some Ben Gay on my back and Ibprophen in my belly.  I am exhausted, but I will be there in the morning because I am not a quitter and they always say "no pain, no gain" and that is what I am going to do. GAIN - like Shannon Collins says in her MOO ad, I am going to gain my life back, and like Jule - I will gain more than I loose, I am thinking that if I am in this much pain tomorrow, I will have to push myself harder then today.  Oh well - Lynn - she thinks I am a machine, and that means the WORLD to me.  So with a big push I will get through another day.
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah!! Look at you squatting 70lbs!! You go girl!!! I'm so proud of you both.. you both have the mindset to "get it done" and I know you will.. You're doing AWESOME! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete