Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Down and out

So this morning, what can I say? Lynn came even though she did not feel good, after only a few items on the board, she headed out because she couldn't keep her water down.  She has gotten rest today and is still not 100% so we are not to sure how tomorrow will go. 
I however managed to make it through the entire work out and in the last round beat three of my four events.  Sprints, they get me every time.  The hard part about it, is that I push so hard each time and I get 6.5 the first time and by the end I can push and push but the best I have gotten is 6.  I will not give up, I will get that last one if it kills me. 
Tomorrow there is suppose to be a lot of snow, but I am still hoping that the roads are not too bad because I enjoy my daily workouts.  Lynn may not make it, but I did promise to push her butt hard on Thursday, I am sure that she is really excited about that.  I mean, why not, having your little sister yell words of encouragement from across the room, with the occasional butt slap to make sure she is still awake. LOL
Anyways, my tailbone is hurting like well I don't even know, but I am thinking that I will take some of what ever we have, Tylenol, aspirin, ibuprofen and call it a day.  Relax with my Gibbs, DiNozo, Abbie, Ziva and Probie and go to bed.
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment