Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Knocking on Wood - doesn't work

So as we all know, I was suppose to tell you how hard it was to not eat the wonderful pastries in Woodstock.  Well here it is 2:15 in the afternoon and I am at home, never made it to Woodstock today.  My family has been sick since Christmas, not the same one all of the time but seriously I think we have had maybe one week where we were all able to go to work or daycare.  I have been knocking on wood since Christmas and I have been very fortunate to not be sick.  UNFORTUNATELY, that good luck I had has just ran out.  I was awake at 2:00 am and it was not good, I will spare you all the details as it is not pretty.  So today I stayed home and did not move from the couch until like 1:00pm.  I know that I am suppose to work out with Joel tonight but that is not looking good.  I may try it, and see how it goes but I can not promise anything.  I have officially broken the diet today, I have had banana and toast that is it.  That is what I call "safe" food for the way I feel.  I am guessing that I will not see my fellow MOOSers until Friday, which really sucks because I don't want to let my partner down.  I am hoping that my partners husband will take pity on me and make me some of that wonderful Chicken Soup that we had a couple of weeks ago.  Maybe, but I don't even think he knows this Blog exist. 
Anyways, I hope you are all feeling well, and really just don't knock on wood - it really doesn't work, everything catches up with you in time.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment