Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Saturday!!!

Today was the first Saturday that the MOOsers have worked out.  All I can say is that I am so sore from yesterdays workout that I really was thinking I wouldn't be able to work out today.  However, I brought my own little Cheer Leader along to motivate me.  My three year old daughter was chanting "go mommy go" from the doorway of Ben's office.  My nephews were also there, Isaiah (7) was always ready to get his mommy water when he saw she was taking a rest.  Owen (4), was always willing to keep his eye on Mia - those to together are usually trouble, but as long as they were in our view we were okay with that.  Having sore arms and legs to begin the day really sucks but I really think I have more energy now and I am not as sore.  How weird is that?? Saturdays, for those that know me, I have to be to work for 8:15 and not a minute late.  So lets just say that there was a drive thru day for me, no time for a shower oh well it is only four hours right.  I even managed to be asked if I were married today.  Like for real, that guy must not have noticed my hair wasn't brushed, I had on no make-up and I felt gross and sweaty.  I must look just "beautiful" in that state, maybe I should try it out other days of the week, NOT, just kidding, one day is gross enough. 
After chatting with Lynn today, she admitted to me that this last week was really hard.  She was exhausted before the week was even done, she pushed it and was able to attend boot-camp every day this week and that is awesome. 
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment