Thursday, February 24, 2011

MY GOD

So today I had training in Burlington so I was not able to work out with the MOOsers, but I did manage to make it back for Met. Makeover and the 6:30 workout.  I feel like I tend to share probably more then people care to hear at these meetings, but sometimes I just need to get it off my chest and just pray that I feel better.  Sorry to anyone that thought that they were being my therapist tonight, but now that I have gotten it off my chest I can only hope to work through it on my own.  Sometimes just saying things out loud helps me, I don't know why that is just the way that it is. 
During tonight's workout my co-worker Michelle came as my friend.  I think that we will still be speaking tomorrow, but I did ask her not to bring donuts in the morning.  LOL We will see if she still likes me tomorrow, if I see them damn donuts I will know that she hates me.  I worked my ass off tonight and of course did something to my back so I used lighter weights to finish off the workout.  I don't really know what I do, but sometimes I move just right and I can feel the PAIN. 
I will be there again in the morning, which when I think about it is just crazy, I just got home from there and I will shower watch Grey's go to bed and get up to do it all over again.
During our Thursday night meetings we talk about a success, challenge and question.  Today I feel that I have had a couple of successes, First Ben knows what song to play (even if he says it is random) to make me push myself to the max and secondly I was able to buy two new pairs of jeans.  Now I know that I am a girl and girls should not share these details but I guess I am just not a proper girl. When I began working out with Ben shortly before the MOOsers started I weighed over 200 pounds and was wearing a size 18 pants, this is not something that I was ever proud of or admitted to people unless you were close to me but I am very proud of my new size 14 pants that I bought today and even though I have just a little more to go to have them fit the way I want, I bought them as a little push for myself.  I DESERVED THEM, I work my ass off six days a week and I am very proud to share that I notice the difference, I feel the difference and even though I will always have days when I get down, I know that I can get right back into it and leave that bad day in the past.  Sometimes I just need to hear someone else say that to make it okay - so Thank you Ben.  I know that I can't use that everyday, but for the days that I struggle it will help me get through. 
I watched the videos of the MOOsers workout this morning, and I see where Lynn pushed through the ropes and fought to keep up with Lisa and Shannon in the sprints.  You kick ass Lynn, wish I could have been there to push with you.
Have a great evening all,
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment