Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, out again

So today I did attend the trip to Woodstock with my boss.  It was a very mind draining day and can honestly say that I looked more then once at the cookies and brownies on the snack table.  OH MY GOD, the brownies had frosting with like chocolate chips.  BUT..... I did not eat one, Tina was very good about seeing that I needed her to push me back to the table and basically stop drooling over someone else brownies. GROSS.... I did eat my salad and lunch meat and drank my water.  I guess I may think about those sweets a little too much these days, but hey if I am not eating it then I guess it is not hurting anything.  Last night I did a work out at home, with Joel watching the clock and you know "pushing" me.  I would like to do it again tonight, but I am really not sure what he is doing right now so I decided to blog first and work out after. 
Lynn called and left a message on my phone this morning, although it was a little broken up I think she said that Nedah attended this morning, which is really great. (sorry I missed you Nedah)  Lynn said that she worked out hard and felt good.  I will be back tomorrow, looking for Lynn to push my butt, since I have not been to boot-camp in what feels like forever. 
With that said, I best go do my workout before it is bedtime.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment