Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Holy Wednesday!!

So with Lynn still not 100%, she opted to stay home and get more rest today.  She has promised me that she will be there tomorrow and work her ass off to make up for the time lost.  I realized that when you are sick you are sick, but think it great that she wants to come in and work hard. Today Ben had Mary leading the class, which was great, not only was Mary pushing us but Ben was actually free to come and harass each of us on our own. LOL But I did not give up and I made it through.  Ben loves to make us do Burpees, and I have been told to get use to seeing them on the board because, they will ALWAYS be on the board.  Since my tailbone is still sore, I did the whole workout but can still feel it now.  When I get home I like to show my husband, Joel, what I have done during that days workout.  My kids love this, as I lay on the floor kicking my feet they like to jump on my belly.  That is not the ideal case, but hey they enjoy being a part of the work out too.  I have asked my husband to join my on the next Bring a Friend, BUT he has told me more than once "I have already done Boot-camp" So I went right to his MOM, asked if she would be willing to watch our kids so that he could come and check it out.  And would you believe that she said she would love to.... So now I just have to wait for bring a friend week, and not give him the option.  It would be really supportive if he would come, and I mean come only once and check it out.  You would think that I was asking him to sign up to attend everyday. LOL Oh well, I got my mother-in-law on board so we will see.
That's all for now,
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment