Friday, February 18, 2011

Almost four down

So with four weeks almost out of the way, I feel wonderful a little sore but nothing I can't handle.  I can honestly say that my support group is wonderful, I hear lots of encouragement from family and others, it is just wonderful.  Today I wore my new jeans and felt really good about myself in them, which honestly coming from me is truly just amazing.  I can't wait until I have the ability to wear the size that is healthy for me.  I do realize that being a part of this "chance of a lifetime" may not make me a size 2, which in reality I don't want.  I want to be the healthy size which is where I have my goal set. 
Today, Lynn kicked ass - it is just great that we have each other to rely on for a push and she is always right there when I need her.  My family went to her home for a wonder fish meal tonight, where I had my first experience with fish.  Now, don't ask me what I ate because I really can't remember but the most amazing part of the evening was when Lynn put fish on my daughters plate and SHE ate it.  Just amazing.  When talking with Lynn she did say she was sore but again we were never expecting that this would be easy and painless, so Ben is living up to our expectations.  Well, he is in all honesty living up to and beyond the expectations. 
That is it for today, keeping it short and sweet. Time for a movie with my husband.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment