Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday, Cardio

So Lynn made her comeback today, I was a little worried because 6:30 came and went.  A few minutes after I told everyone I was going to kick her ass, she walked in.  It was nice to see her back and push herself extremely hard today.  Of course, you have to push hard when you are working out with previous MOOsers.  I am still really sore today, but basically just my arms.  I know I know, you are all saying "suck it up, you signed up for this" and yes I am sucking it up, just wanted to share.  I have not talked with Lynn yet tonight, so I am not sure how she is feeling, but god damn she kept up with Lisa and did 7 sprints.  I am just a little jealous about that, I wish I could do seven.  But with some pushing from myself and others, I WILL get there.
So next week I will be missing my workout with the group on Tuesday and Thursday, and Ben and I have some workouts planned.  Would you be surprised to know that the first, THE FIRST thing on my list is Burpees.  Well I guess I should have seen that coming, but I still had high hopes. With the help of Joel, we will keep track of my rounds, I can only hope that he will push me hard if I start to slack off.  Of all the things we talked about Burpees is the only thing sticking in my head right now, how bad is that.
Anyways, tomorrow I am sure to wake up after Burpee nightmares and see that damn word written on the board.  So with that I leave you all with sore arms and thighs, and may your dreams be full of burpees.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment