Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cardio - NO Ben

So Ben was not with us this morning for our Cardio workout, but you always know that Ben is there in spirit.  Like he has said before, he has eyes everywhere, so basically we did not slack at all and I can say that for everyone that was there today.  Lynn was a few minutes late this morning, thanks to the Brochu drive way LOL, so I told everyone that we should harass her when she did show up, I felt kind of bad so before I continued I asked if everything was okay and since it was she asked me when I wanted her to take her pee brake.  LOL asking permission to pee, I did not allow her to miss the burpees.  The thing that I hate about a cardio day is that we now do six times at each station, I give it my all each round but I have not been able to beat my current number.  At the beginning Ben would say meet or beat and I know that I should be able to beat that damn number now but I have not yet.  Maybe it is the 30:30 that has me all messed up?? I don't know, I can only hope to progress quickly so that I don't dwell on the damn thing. 
Lisa mentioned that she noticed that my arms are getting toned from the last video that she watched.  I was excited to hear that, it was much need encouragement and it makes me feel great just knowing that my workout crew is noticing the differences in my body.  Thank you Lisa, I can honestly say that you have helped push me through my workouts, I watch you and push myself harder because you are a "Machine".  And Shannon is always there to push me and it is funny because she pushes me when I need that extra bit of encouragement.  It's like she can read my mind, or well maybe my body.  She gives me words of encouragement through-out every workout and that is greatly appreciated.  Lynn - well since I am pointing out some of my biggest helpers, you are obviously one of the biggest.  You show up everyday showing your commitment to this program and to ME, it is truly an honor to be your partner on this Journey and I am so glad that we have each other to lean on, I could NOT do this with out you.  I have to also thank everyone for sending me words of encouragment either through the blog, or facebook or even email.  I know that I will reach my goal by the end of this twelve weeks because of the wonderful support that I have had this whole time.  I am very excited about getting our measurments this week and hope to use that as a push to work even harder.  I can honestly say that my life is changing a little bit each day, and for that I will be forever grateful. 
So I will end it there for today, tomorrow we will see Ben again and he will be the one handing over the ass kicking - well I think if not then Mary will do it, she has no problem kicking my ass. LOL
Enjoy!!!

1 comment: