Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 6 almost done!!!

So today was Freaky Fat Loss Friday and almost the end of week 6.  I can honestly say that I use to like Cardio days because it was kind of like a break, but I think that now Cardio days are so much harder, and the days like today are easier.. weird but true.  Anyways, it was honestly so GREAT to hear how everyone was doing so far.  Understanding that this is a competition, I do realize that each of our progress is crucial to us winning.  Since I was not satisfied with my results this week, I have become more determined then ever.  I am going to start Warp Speed and kick my own ass as hard as I can each and every single day.  Well, and since we all know that this year it depends on partners I guess I will have to start kicking Lynn's ass too.  But, I should be careful because if she kicked back she would probably lay me out.  LOL
I have been thinking lately how much I will miss working out six days a week when this competition is over.  I truly love working out, and even though I say things like "i just about died today", I feel so good when the workout is done and I am ready to officially start my day.  I know that Mary teaches Zumba a couple of times a week so I could fit that in my schedule and I would continue to workout like 2 or 3 times with Bootcamp.  OMG, really why am I even thinking about this right now.  I have plenty of time to figure this out when it is getting closer to the end of the MOOsers..
That is pretty much it, its all I got.
Hope to see you all at the Grand Opening tomorrow, I even have a date.  MY HUSBAND!!!! Yahoo! a date night (well afternoon)
Enjoy!!! as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment