Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 8 begins

Today was the first day of week eight, where Ben started a new session with the rest of his Boot-campers.  Since they had a week off, one would think he would start light .... um no, they all got a big welcome back kick in the ass.  All I can say is Ben never lets us slack, pushes us to our limits and then makes us give a little more.  He does not want us to fail, so he pushes us and it always seems like he pushes me when I think I am going to die - but for some reason I manage to survive another day. LOL
Lynn and I got some words from Ben about how the hell we are suppose to eat all the food on our diet, it really seems like a lot but he says that we need to give it a few days.  I did find that today went so much better for me, and now that I have Strawberry Protein Powder and not just chocolate I can change it up a bit. LOL I do find it scary when I look ahead because I have never been a fish eater, I have had it once on this diet and will have it again another day this week, but then we will introduce a new fish.  OMG that is scary for me, the best part is my kids are experiencing all of these new foods as well, and they loved the fish the other night, tonight they tried mushrooms - OMG you should have been here to see the face my son gave us, it was priceless, he ate the mushrooms but it took some "MMMMMM Yummy" from mommy. Mia - my child that only eats Mac N Cheese and hot dogs- well it is safe to say that she did NOT eat what we did tonight, she didn't even give it a chance.  (that sounds like someone I use to know..... ME)
I know that Lynn has not enjoyed the strawberry powder so I am thinking that the chocolate will do her some good.  She is working hard at getting in the right amount of foods and sticking to the meal plans, but she has admitted that it is hard, you know real life happens and you can't always eat when you should but she is making it work and for that I applaud her.  She is such a great partner, and helps me push myself through the pain and when we have to try and beat our partner she sets the bar high.  KICKING ASS
So to end this post all I can say it "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE" hope that you had a kick ass day.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment