Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 7 done

So with week seven done and out of the way, I am still working hard at home.  I started the 28 day warp speed yesterday, and though yesterday was a hard day I felt so much better with it today.  I am going to have to figure out what to do to make it work, but that may be harder then it sounds. Mia was a great support today at snack time, she saw that I was eating a hard boiled egg (white) and she had one too.  She is just too cute, but then of course she had the veggie sticks that I had originally gotten for her.  Those are yummy too.  I tried Hummus for the first time today and my sister Lynn HATES Hummus, but I thought it wasn't bad.  We are all going to struggle with different parts of Warp Speed, but I know that we will all make it work, we are all willing to do what it takes to get to our goals and win so this diet will help with that. 
Today's workout was great, Lynn showed up just a little late but Abby and I welcomed her to our group.  All three of us cheered each other on, and pushed through the work out.  It was great to work out with Abby, since it was the first time we had been able to work side by side with her since the beginning.  I am looking forward to the next time we get to workout with Abby and hopefully Rita too. Get that damn truck unstuck and get your butt to bootcamp. LOL
It was so FUNNY today when I said good morning to Bill and used our true words of Love and Affection with him, it was a very nice "F**k You" and for those that know us MOOSers - you know that it is a true sign of love and affection and when used at the right time a sign of jealousy (when Bill kicked ass at something the other day Lynn was like FU) it is really kind of funny, but in all honesty Lynn and I had a trucker for a father and well those terms were used often in our house. 
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment