Friday, March 11, 2011

Where have I been????

Sorry about not posting yet this week, been busy with work.  No excuse just the truth.  I have enjoyed two workouts with the MOOsers this week and got my butt kicked both days, I am however looking forward to my workout tomorrow. 
I have to say that I started the 28 day warp speed diet and OMFG, I think that is all I can say.  I appreciate all that Ben has done for me and I will never be able to thank him enough but I will also never forget these meals that I am eating. lol I did eat my fish tonight and was pleasantly surprised, but I have found out today that I DO NOT like red wine vinegar.  I am going to have to swap it out, I just can't do it.  All in all, I made it through the first day of the diet and since I looked ahead at tomorrows, I think it may go a little better for me.  Lynn will be starting hers tomorrow and I can't wait to see what she thinks of it, it is a change but the more I do it the more likely I will end up liking it. Or well at least getting it down - LOL. 
Lynn and I were on the radio yesterday morning, and since we were live Deveney did tell us not to swear, I really had to watch what I say since I have a bad mouth.  I did really good, but I swear that LYNN SAID BITCH.  I swear she did, it was too funny. 
That is about it for me today, check in with you all later.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment