Saturday, March 5, 2011

Six weeks down

With six weeks done, the competition is very close.  Lynn and I are in third place right now, but I think that anyone that saw me today will agree, I am a fighter and I am NOT willing to give up.  I can say that Mary KICKED OUR ASSES today.  Everyone that reads this blog MUST know what a burpee is, and well honestly you NEED to understand how much we all hate them.  We walked in this morning with ONLY 2 exercises on the board with a big 15:15 on top.  The first item of the day was.... yup burpees the second was a squat press.  These two items are hard and when you only get a 15 second break, you may think you are going to die.  I pushed through the first round counting my burpees - realizing that I am more likely to slack on those.  I got seven and thought that was good for 15 seconds.  But if you read my blog yesterday I stated that I was going to push myself harder and not allow myself to fail.  Each time burpees came, I MADE sure that I got seven, and I found that I could push and get 8 and then nine by the time we were done the workout I was able to get TEN burpees in 15 seconds.  HOLY SHIT!!! I don't care what anyone else thinks I think that is AMAZING.  And that right there is why Mary chose me as the boot-camper of the day.  I was so excited and so was my Mia, I picked a PINK dog tag because I knew that she would love it.  Mia was so cute, giving me hugs and screaming that she was so proud of me.  Just thinking about it now, it brings tears to my eyes.  My three year old was proud of ME, I am so honored by this.  I push myself every single day so that I can be more active with my kids and keep up with them.  Mia is just too cute, I love that she is proud of me and I hope to make her even more proud through out these next six weeks. 
I actually was able to wave and shout out to my fellow MOOsers from across the room today.  Can't say that I saw a lot of what they were doing, but I did manage to check them all out here and there.  I just looked at all of the before and after pictures and you ALL look so amazing.  I am glad to be a part of this competition and have support from each of you. 
Well, until Monday - this is it.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment