Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vegas Day

Well not really Vegas but Deck of Cards for today.  That was what Ben wrote on the board this morning, and that was the very first workout we did as moosers.  I can say that my team has come a long way, the first time we did this workout we did not get through the whole deck of cards.  Today, we got through the deck and had to start the deck again.  YAHOO!!! That my friends shows progress.  I was hoping that Ben got me grabbing Lynn's ass on video today, he kept telling her to squeeze her butt so I went over and did just that. LOL
Something new for today, I attended Zumba with Lynn and her friend April, Mary was teaching of course and I had SO MUCH FUN!!! It was a great workout and I look forward to doing it again next week.  After Zumba we were off to Shaws for a little shopping, then I got home put the food away and prepared my meals for the next two days.  I am thinking that I need to do them on Sunday - but I really can not find the time, it is just crazy.  Anyways - so here it is 9:10 and I am just sitting down to Blog, while my eggs are boiling.  It is like my days run right into each other and I can't believe that we really don't have much time left.  I hope that my MOOser family will remain close after this competition, despite who wins.  I really think that we are all very supportive of each other and I enjoy their company.  We have so much fun, because we are just a great group of people. lol
That is about it for today, got to check my eggs so that I can go to bed.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment