Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HOT DAMN!!!

All I can say is "HOT DAMN" my thighs hurt today, and so did my belly after putting all of that broccoli in it. LOL I thought I was dying, I was laying on the floor at work in the fetal position and one of my managers came around the corner and just started laughing.  I would have laughed too, but I was dying.  I will say that I had a great day when it came to food, but unfortunately my body is NOT use to the amounts just yet and I am really glad that there is not BROCCOLI on the menu for tomorrow.  Not complaining, just waiting for my body to adjust to the servings I have been giving it.  I am feeling much better now, and I did eat my afternoon snack even though I really didn't feel like it.  I tried Spaghetti squash tonight for the first time ever, and Mia was so excited about it, shoving it in by the fist fulls, then all of a sudden - she was done with that and she didn't like it anymore. lol I ate almost my full serving, it wasn't bad but not something I see us eating a lot of in the future.  My husband didn't even try it. (he was too scared. lol)
I had a great workout this morning, had to leave early because the schedule got a little screwed up at work.  I needed to be there for 8 so I left at 7, now this would have been one of those days that Ben should have a shower, then I would have been able to stay for the entire workout. Thanks Ben. Just kidding - I really laugh out loud when I write all this stuff. I laugh even harder when I call someone right after I am done and read it to them.  My god, I am just too funny. And YES I really think I am.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment