Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 11 begins

As week 11 begins, I think all of us MOOsers realize it is crunch time.  We all pushed through today's workout, and kicked ass.  Ben thought that I was worthy of the boot-camper of the day reward.  I did too.... I pushed myself today and when I thought I couldn't do anymore of the 3 second hold push ups, I was telling myself (out loud) get up Andrea, fucken get up.  Then I opened my eyes, and Ben was standing right there.... I wonder if he heard me.  He then pushed me and helped me get through the last of them.  It was really funny when I had to jump up on the platform thing.  Looking from a distance, I thought that it would be easy, but when it came right down to it OMFG mentally it was scary.  I pushed through, and made it, but I was so scared.  I really had to make myself jump each time, and collect my self before I did.  Weird.... oh well, I made it and it wasn't a milk crate so for that I am grateful.
Warp Speed is done for me on Thursday, and then I will be making sure to keep up with my calories and water without having it written down. LOL Wish me luck on that one. 
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment