Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Final Countdown!!!

There comes a point when all good things must come to an end, today it was our last MOOser cardio day and even though not all could make it, we had three Boot-campers their to cheer us on.  I know that I gave it my all this morning and I am very proud of the numbers that I had on the board.  I have come a long way in these twelve weeks and I don't hesitate to share that with anyone.  We have all worked so hard, and come so far that I agree with Shannon "we are all winners", despite the outcome on Monday. 
Since I missed the workout yesterday, I also worked out tonight.  OMG, I was so tired to begin the workout, and then to see three single legged items on the board - I could have just laid on the floor and died.  One thing that I am very proud of is the fact that I did all of my push-ups on my hands - no knees.  This was a huge accomplishment for me, as I usually give in to the pain and put my damn knees down.  I also lasted the whole time with planks, we did them six times and I lasted - thought I was going to puke but made it through like a true champ.  Then there was something new on the board..... Ben brought some new shit to the table and OMFG I struggled with that BUT I did not give up, I did try really hard.  I can only say that if I see those god damn things in the morning I really might cry.  I have had an emotional week this week and was another great reason for me to go workout - let out some steam and stress.  I hope to wake up tomorrow morning rested and refreshed and ready to start the day - AT BOOT CAMP of course.  We get to train the trainer for ten minutes, for some people ten minutes doesn't seem like a long time BUT to us MOOSers we know how long ten minutes can be... so I guess we will see how that turns out.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment