Friday, April 8, 2011

Just one week left!!

So I totally did not blog yesterday??? What was I thinking? Anyways, today was kick ass, hard core I can't even move I'm so sore.  LOL That rhymed, just in case you hadn't noticed.  So, I have completed the Warp Speed diet and now I am back to making sure that the meals I eat are supportive.  I can say that I have done well so far and look forward to keeping it up.  The diet, though sometimes challenging, was not that bad.  There are a few days where "next time" I would have to go through and really prepare it a little differently but overall, it was just a lot of foods that either I am not used to eating or you know chicken.  I remember at the beginning of this twelve week program how I really did not know how I would make it without KETCHUP, really I eat ketchup on everything but one accomplishment is that I have not eaten any of this ketchup in eleven weeks.  I went from eating it everyday to not at all, and I have done really well with that.  Just another reason to brag I guess, I have so been bragging to everyone about my New pants.  Really, I am so proud of my accomplishments that I want to share.  I do not expect everyone to want to hear about my accomplishments, but all I can say is too bad. LOL When my twelve weeks are over, I know that I will not brag as much because I will be working to keep my new figure, I do not expect everyone to say "Wow, Andrea that is awesome" I just want people to know.  Customers at the bank are always asking how I am doing with the boot camp and I tell them honestly, I also have told them the food I have been eating lately and some of them are completely grossed out. It is really funny to see their reactions, I think that is why I tell them.  Anyways, tomorrow is the last day of week 11 and I know that all of us MOOsers will be pushing it extra hard this week.  Good Luck everyone, I hope that no matter who wins we can all continue to support each other with gaining more results.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment