Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Final Workout!!

Today is a really sad day for me.  I will admit that I am naturally a very emotional person, I blame that on being the baby of the first bunch of kids in my family.  LOL Anyone that knows me well, knows exactally what I mean when I say that. The MOOsers did their final workout today as the MOOSers, I know that we are all going to continue on our journey and will cross each others paths often. 
I have worked out so hard this week, which is the reason that some blogs have been missed, sorry to those that may read daily.  I have been pushing myself extra hard since it is the last week, Lynn too that crazy bitch did three workouts yesterday.  THREE!!!! That is crazy, but shows her determination, and for that I am so grateful.  We all worked out so hard today but I managed to pull through and get "top performer" of the day.  This was a huge honor for me, and it was really funny when Mary was talking about the top performer and said that "this person might swear a lot" and Bill pointed to me and said "it's you it's going to be you", LOL.  After our workout, I tried really hard to not be emotional BUT well that didn't happen.  Everyone has been such a wonderful support for each other, and the Boot-campers are a huge support for me.  Giving me the push when I needed it and encouraging me along the way.  There are a few Boot-campers and former Moosers that have really helped me through out this experience so I would really like to say "thank you" to them, Lisa, Shannon, Jule, Alicia and Holly.  You have all encouraged me to push through and work through the pain and for that I will be forever grateful.
Monday is the finale and I hope that you will all be listening.  We are getting there at 6:30 so turn on the radio and listen to MOO 92.
Thanks for the support.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment