Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Three more workouts!!!

OMG I can't even believe it, really.  There was a time when I felt like "are we done yet", but now I have to face reality again and face the food challenges that I struggled with before.  I have honestly learned so many different things in these last twelve weeks, that there is no way my body would allow me to eat that shit again.  I may puke.  That would be a good thing, if I were to possibly fall off the wagon, but that is not going to happen so there will be no worries.  lol
I had to miss this mornings workout since I had to drive to Burlington for a ONE hour meeting, after sitting in traffic for 45 minutes at five corners I was glad that the meeting was two hours instead of one.  My patience has never been, um normal.  I have NONE, I can say that I am more patient now that I have two kids but still there is pretty much none.  I ended my day with a very nice walk around Newport and a few little things at home to make sure that I had done something.  Since my workout lasted an hour longer then I was expecting, I missed the noon workout with Mary @ CCV, which I am really sorry about.  I was planning on getting all of these extras in this week and it is just not going my way.
Tomorrow is the LAST Cardio day, I am looking forward to it since I want to work my ass off these few days. 
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment