Friday, April 1, 2011

Am I dying???

I don't know what has caused the big pain in my ass and thighs this week, because we have done so much with using those muscles.  GOSH DANG, I am in some pain today.  I think my co-worker Michelle was probably really sick of hearing about how badly my ass hurt today.  Don't really know though cause she didn't complain, she just giggled when I would say it.  I, however, didn't think it was funny.  I will say that I did have some really nice compliments today, being on the drive thru where I work people can not see your whole body, but damn I thought that it was so funny how many people noticed my hair was permed. LOL It has seriously been permed for quite some time now, longer then the time I have been at bootcamp.  In all honesty, today my hair was just a little crazy and sorta poofy so maybe it just stood out to them.  I did get some really nice words of encouragement from the customers and even one of them said that since I was making this change in my life, he has started to work out at IROC because I have motivated him.  Really that was one of the nicest things, that is one of the things I was hoping to accomplish with doing the MOOSers, motivating others to make life changing decisions.  This made my day.  So thank you to all of the followers that help to encourage myself and others around you to make themselves Happy and Healthy. 
I only have a few more days of the Warp Speed diet, and can see changes since I have started that.  I can say that I have not always enjoyed the meals, but it is great to not feel like I need to eat the same food all of the time - just because I know that it is safe.  So for that I thank this diet, changing it up a bit. 
Anyways, that is just about it for today, so I will catch you all up tomorrow.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment