Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just about dead!!!

With starting today's workout I was seriously still sore from the week, so all I can say for today is that I am just about dead.  I am glad that I pushed so hard today and feel like that may be why I am not as sore as yesterday, but I am so tired today. 
I had a great workout and finisher today, gave it my all and pushed through A LOT OF PAIN.  Never gave up, and seriously during the finisher when we did burpees and squats I would lie to myself and think I was having fun to make it through.  LOL It must have worked because I pushed through like a champ, but laid on the floor when I was done to die - unfortunately I did not die I got up and drove my ass to work.  At work I used my brain which has now completely exhausted my entire body so I am thinking NAP TIME.  But, I am deciding to blog because I have remembered to do that now, and later I will be crying as my daughter gets her hair cut.  This is a long story but another reason for complete exhaustion for today. 
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment