Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Missin Cardio

So since I had a meeting in Burlington, I missed out on today's Cardio.  Well, lets be honest - I didn't miss it but you know it is helping me reach my goals so I am not complaining.  Lynn also missed today, she woke up this morning and was not feeling well at all, so she stayed home.  I went to my meeting, knowing full well before I left here this morning that it was going to be a challenge.  You see, when I go to these meetings they ALWAYS feed us lunch - and it is not ever anything that is on my diet plan, so today I was really excited that they did not get us pizza.  They do that sometimes, and it sucks because that pizza smells soooo yummy but I would have had to say no thanks.  They brought in sandwiches and wraps, which is still not on the diet but MUCH better for you then the pizza, so for that I was grateful.  You see, Lynn's household is sick, but so is my daughter and since she woke up at 2:00 am with an upset belly, and then made her way into my bed with me at 5:00 because daddy was a sleep on the couch.  I did not roll out of bed until 6:30 and had not a bit of extra time before leaving my house at 7:00.  Since Mia is sick, she stayed home with daddy so I had to bring Landyn to daycare and did a dump and run (as we call it) and got right on the road.  So basically, LIFE HAPPENED to me today and I was so not prepared.  I did have a wrap at lunch, and I will confess that they had the most amazing looking chocolate chip cookies I ever saw, I was foaming at the mouth because I wanted one sooooo damn bad...... HOWEVER when I got to the box where the cookies were those chocolate chip ones were all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  UNFORTUNATELY they had other kinds.  I ATE A COOKIE and I still feel like shit, emotionally I feel like shit, my belly feels like SHIT and god I know I can't take it back but I really want everyone to know I FEEL LIKE SHIT.  The first person that I called when I left my meeting was LYNN, to be honest with her about what I had done.  She was not mad, she was very understanding which was good for me - but then I felt bad about all of those times I called her when I knew that she had company just to make sure that she was not taking any part in the shitty eating.  God the guilt could kill me, this is bad..
I have to end on that note, because I want to make sure that I get a workout in before I go to bed. 
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment