Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Can I get a HELL YEAH!!

With today being the second to last cardio day, I can say that we kicked ass.  Shannon of course kept me motivated and pushed me to get as many burpees as I possibly could.  She still kicked my ass, but I about dropped dead on the floor.  Since it is the last week, I am planning on doing a few extra workouts.  Not at bootcamp, since my schedule does not work out that way, but with Mary (our Cardio Coach) well or ass kicker if you will. lol Since she teaches different classes through out the week I am able to get into a couple of them.  I of course have still been eating right and drinking water, and as we all know water drinking makes you pee more so I can say that I am exercising at work as well - since you have to go down a flight of stairs to get to the bathroom. LOL I do try to run sometimes just to make it more of a workout.
Working at a bank, which is located right NEAR TIM & DOUGS, well this is challenging.  None of my co-workers have gone for an ice cream yet this summer, I like to think that it is one way that they can support me, but I can not say this much for our VALUED customers.  THREE of them came in with an ice cream today, three, and one of them knows that I can not allow that shit right now, and maybe not ever I do not want to fall of the wagon.  So he showed support by licking that damn ice cream right in front of me - the funny thing is that it really didn't bother me as much as I thought it would.  I guess it is one of those situations that I am determined to push myself through this change and I just don't want the damn ice cream.
Oh well, I guess that is pretty much it for now.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment